Bearville Meal
Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules VOBirK6

NEW CONTEST WIN 10,000 COINS!!!
Bearville Meal
Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules VOBirK6

NEW CONTEST WIN 10,000 COINS!!!
Bearville Meal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Meal is not affiliated with Bearville or Build-A-Bear Workshop (Babw)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New Temporary Moderator
Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:41 pm by hazza

» Please Be Fair
Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:37 pm by hazza

» Honor Bears MEMBERSHIP!
Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:35 pm by hazza

» Private Forum
Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:28 pm by hazza

» Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules
Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:27 pm by hazza

» New Rank
Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:12 pm by Marianne

» Change Your Username Here!
Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:45 pm by Catherine

» Locking Too Much??
Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:22 pm by Catherine

» Honor Bears. Who is One
Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:00 pm by Catherine

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Marianne
Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules La_bmp10Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules Voting_bar1Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules Empty 
Catherine
Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules La_bmp10Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules Voting_bar1Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules Empty 
hazza
Interviews

Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marianne
Admin
Admin
Marianne

Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules   Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Dear Guest,
               Hello. I am your admin, I would like to say thanks for joining our forum and reading this. It truly means a lot to me. Smile Before I announce the rules, I would just like to say please make sure your child or you, is at least 7 & up. If not, please contact me and will be discussing more there.
                                                                         Thank You Very Happy 
Rules
There is a category called "Coffee & Chat" you can also talk about related to bearville or non-related, but here are the things you may not talk about there NOR in this forum.

• Nudity

• Dating

• Weapons

• Drugs

• Swearing

• Facebook/Twitter,etc.,

• Religious

• Politics

Also, please no other forums.

Private Messaging
You can Private Message but if you are caught breaking a rule and someone reports it to any Admin. You are in seriously, trouble. If THREE, people breaks the P.M. rule, then P.M. will be banned from this forum for a serious time. Once P.M. is open, we will have THREE more warnings. Each person breaking the P.M. will get warnings for the entire forum, and so on. You can get serious bans, or permanent ban from all activities, contest, chat box, or account deletion. Also if you had made the entire forum give a warning, you cannot send or recieve messages.

A Personal Information

In this forum we don't want you to say your real name. We want to be safe.Your not allowed to say: Phone Number, Full Name, Address, City you live or you live close by. States, and First Name are allowed. Smile 

Photos:
No pictures of you or your friends.
Celebrities pics are okay, but please no picture of them in there swimsuit. Thanks! Very Happy 

Accounts
I WILL BE THE ONLY PERSON TO HAVE ONE: ITS AN INTERVIEW ACCOUNT AND ONLY THAT.    Making 1 account is fine, Making 2 is consider breaking a rule. If an admin catches you, you will get serious bans. Only have one account, we will check if you have 2 accounts. By checking on the same e-mail and or IP address.If you have a sibling who uses your same computer, and they are on this forum. Please P.M. me about it. I will tell other admins not to shut down both accounts or banning you. Please tell me before your sibling makes an account. Thanks! Very Happy

The Out-Side Links
E-mails or any Social networking site will get you in consequences. Other forums, don't talk about please.

Cyber-bully
We want this forum really safe (: So we ask you to not talk behind peoples back , treat others the way you want to be treated.

Signature/Siggie
We allow siggies, but we don't allow siggie that are REALLY BIG, that you have to scroll down side ways! If that happens an admin will kindly ask you to remove it, if you ignore us and don't remove it AN ADMIN WILL REMOVE IT and you will also get a P.M. saying we remove it. Your new siggie will be this until you change it. This includes Profile Pics too.
Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules Chose_10

Staffs
Please don't beg to be a staff such as whining, screaming, etc.. we will not give you chance to participate to sign up for a staffs. Please don't say RUDE words to staff or admins. We will kick you from the chat box or you will be  warned by an admin.

Emoticons
Please don't be mean saying (geek geek  <---- Hey that's you ) because that is really rude, if that happens the person who said that will be kicked from the Chatbox, and if this happen again; you will banned for a certain of time. Also if you say "ADD MY NAME IN THE EMOTICON LIST", the answer is NO because only admins can have there name in the Emoticon List. We can add the emoticon your telling us in the chatbox, but it has to appropriated; if it says your name we will not put it; but if it says this forum name we will put it, The admins will add funny and cool emoticons for example like text emoticon if you P.M. an admin saying add the word "Epic" as a text emoticon we might put it (:

DO NOT SPAM OR CURSE! NO DOUBLE POSTING!

Questions?
Got any questions?? Please P.M. an admin for questions.

Last edited by Glace on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bearvillemeal.forumotion.com
Marianne
Admin
Admin
Marianne

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules   Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:52 pm

Agree Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bearvillemeal.forumotion.com
Catherine
Catherine

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules   Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:53 pm

Agree!Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
Interviews
Interviews
Interviews
Interviews

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules   Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:04 pm

Agree Please read the section Accounts.
Back to top Go down
hazza

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules   Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:27 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules   Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Bearville Meal's Official Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1